National Dental Practice Services Firm Partners with L.A. Area Dentist to Expand Network of Practices
SUNRISE, Fla. (Nov. 16, 2018) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, signed a new partnership agreement with Dr. Wade Banner, DMD. The agreement will assist him with expanding a network of practices, which include start-ups and acquisitions, throughout Southern California, in the following years.
As a Dental Whale partner, Dr. Banner plans to draw from the many services provided by Dental Whale’s subsidiary companies to help him expand his network with 10 more practices in the next 15 years. The subsidiary companies include:
- The largest dental repair franchise in North America
- Dental marketing company
- Dental practice brokerage firm
- National dental group practice
- Dental mergers and acquisitions consulting company
- Dental de novo consulting company
- Dental IT company
- Dental group purchasing organization
- Dental back office services company
“I attended the Breakaway seminars, and there I learned about the Dental Whale Entrepreneur Program and how they can help streamline practices from start-up through designing operations,” Dr. Banner said. “I want my practices to be organized and streamlined. Using their consulting services to start up a practice will make my job a lot easier. By working with Dental Whale, I’ll be able to have a couple different practices with associates working for me and serving a greater population. This will allow me to jumpstart this vision I’ve had since dental school.”
Dr. Banner earned his DMD from Western University College of Dental Medicine in 2014 and started his own practice, In Motion Dentists, soon after. He is a member of the American Dental Association and Special Care Dentistry Association. He also serves on the Committee for Volunteer Placement for the California Dental Association and is chairman of the New Dentists Committee for the Tri-County Dental Society. Dr. Banner is an adjunct faculty instructor at Western University College of Dental Medicine. He has also helped the indigent population of the Dominican Republic on a dental mission.
“We’re thrilled to add Dr. Banner to our constantly growing family of dentist entrepreneurs,” Dental Whale co-founder Dr. Scott Leune said. “Our mission is to help dentists take their knowledge of dentistry and apply it to their entrepreneurial objectives. With our acquisition process, de novo program and offering of support services, Dr. Banner will be well on his way to expanding his group of dental practices and patient care across Southern California.”
Dental Whale partners with entrepreneurial dentists, like Dr. Banner, who are looking to grow their businesses by helping acquire and operate multiple practices — taking professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
Dental Whale offers the following customizable outsourcing options for dentists to choose from:
- Front and Back Office Functions – Inbound and outbound call centers, scheduling, confirmations, insurance verification, billing and claims, patient AR, accounting and IT support
- Marketing & Lead Generation – Website design, digital marketing strategies, social media and reputation management, direct mail and email drip campaigns
- Seminars & Workshops – Practice management education for dentists, building & growing successful startups and clinical continuing education
- Dental Practice Acquisition – Financing, merger & acquisition consulting, assistance with the transition process and ongoing support for operation of multiple practices
- De Novo Specific Support – Demographic analysis, negotiations, and design and construction management services
- On-Demand Repairs and Services – For all dental equipment repairs and service (including handpieces) plus ability to loan or purchase new equipment
About Dental Whale
With offices in Atlanta, San Antonio and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2017, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 773-255-4095 or visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/.