National Dental Practice Support Firm Subsidiaries Experience Persistent Demand for Industry-Leading Services
SUNRISE, Fla. (April 3, 2019) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, has partnered with 365 new dental offices in the first quarter of 2019, indicating growing demand for the brand’s comprehensive suite of services. This impressive Q1 growth marks continued momentum for Dental Whale, after a record-breaking 2018 and unprecedented number of service-related contracts signed with more than 1,000 private dental practices.
Dental Whale offers private dentists a range of services and support, which includes helping start up and acquire practices, grow profitability and create exit strategies, monitor network security, purchase dental and office supplies at reduced rates, and more through its subsidiaries that include:
- Conversion Whale – The nation’s leading Google AdWords marketing company for dental practices that creates simple yet profitable lead generation strategies, including direct mail services
- Dental Fix Rx – Mobile dental equipment repair service delivering immediate, on-demand equipment maintenance, hand-piece repairs and cost-effective consumable products. Through the brand’s Unlimited Service Plan, dental practices receive regular preventive maintenance checks and repair services by the same technician for one low monthly flat rate
- Dental Whale Dental Entrepreneurs – Offering mergers and acquisitions consulting to independent dentists
- Dental Whale Savings Network – A nationwide organization that provides dentists with inventory cost controls by leveraging the buying power of hundreds of dental practices
- Front desk DDS – A dental-specific scheduling service used by dentist offices nationwide to book appointments, verify insurance benefits, process payments, manage unpaid claims and provide billing and collection services
- Lean Dental Design – Provides dentists with the design, construction, renovation and remodeling services they need to launch state-of-the-art startup practices while achieving cost efficiencies across the board
- UnlimiTECH Dental IT – A comprehensive IT management services firm that monitors dental practice systems around the clock and takes action upon notification of any issues
“Dental Whale helps dentists compete in an ever-evolving industry by offering them comprehensive solutions to make their offices more profitable, efficient and cost-effective,” said Scott Mortier, chief revenue officer of Dental Whale. “Our innovative service model, which lets dentists sign on based on their individual needs, provides them with a much greater deal of autonomy and flexibility than they get at other companies. More dentists are continuing to realize the benefits of each of our subsidiaries individually, as well as in conjunction with the other industry-leading names under the Dental Whale brand umbrella, and that has sparked further demand for us.”
Private dentists join Dental Whale when they want to begin developing innovative start-up practices or grow their businesses by acquiring and operating multiple practices. They also join to increase their bottom line by running their practices with greater efficiencies through proven methods. Dentists utilize Dental Whale’s expert consulting and customizable outsourcing options, which help take professionals out of the chair and into management and ownership.
“The customizable suite of services and solutions we provide is making a noticeable difference in the dental industry,” said Dr. Leune, co-founder of Dental Whale. “It goes far beyond what any private practice could manage on its own.”
About Dental Whale
With offices in Atlanta, San Antonio and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2018, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/.