Dental Whale Brings Together Titans of Dental Industry for First-of-its-Kind Business Summit
Expert Advice Shared at Conference Will Guide Dentists and Their Teams in Improving Practice Management
SUNRISE, Fla. (May 7, 2019) – Dental Whale, a firm specializing in dental practice support services, is pleased to invite dentists and their teams to the Dental Whale Business Immersion Summit, held Sept. 26-28, at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Attendees will dive into the business side of dentistry and will emerge with clear paths toward wealth-building and practice improvements.
The summit will feature 40 different learning sessions, providing dentists with hundreds of key business points and takeaways. The summit is an ideal time for dentists and their teams to network with other dental professionals from across the country. This includes Dental Whale leaders and their teams of experts, who will host round table discussions on business strategies. Another highlight of the Dental Whale Business Immersion Summit is the four keynote speakers and presentations led by 12 leaders in practice management, considered top experts in the field of practice management.
“This is a valuable, business-focused experience,” said Dr. Scott Leune, co-founder of Dental Whale and a keynote speaker at the summit. “This kind of event has never been done before. We’re bringing in all the giants of dental practice management for one value-packed business summit, where the industry’s biggest names will share an unprecedented amount of insights and guidance to one audience. Never before have all these speakers presented together in one place. It’s a highly efficient way for dental professionals to learn from valuable expert content, since they can pick and choose from a variety of diverse topics and presentations, based on their individual interests and needs.”
Keynote speakers, from within and beyond the dental industry, will cover topics ranging from creating a work-life balance to developing a healthy culture at your practice. The keynote speakers include:
- Scott Leune, co-founder of Dental Whale – CEO of Breakaway Seminars, Dr. Leune helped develop one of the largest back-office centralized infrastructures for private dentists. He will speak on Life Design, the intentional decisions made in business and how they positively affect life outside of business.
- Mark Costes, CEO of the Dental Success Institute – After profitably transitioning out of four of the six dental practices he owned, Dr. Costes applied his systems to developing the Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting. He also established the Dental Success Institute to help dentists overcome frustrations of ownership. He will talk about the phases of dental practice growth, and how to create a blueprint for decreasing overhead expenses and increasing profitability.
- Tim Derk, innovation director for the San Antonio Spurs – Derk has been with the five-time championship winning NBA team for more than three decades. He will share insights on developing an innovative culture in your practice.
- Eric Castro, co-founder of Bankers Healthcare Group – Castro, who recognized the unique financing needs of healthcare professionals which inspired the founding of BHG, will explain how the culture at his company helps people achieve results.
Throughout presentations led by the top names in practice management, dentists and their teams will be immersed into the business side of dentistry. Attendees will come away with an abundance of ideas for improving business operations. Speakers include:
- John Meis, CEO of Team Training Institute
- Wendy Briggs, CEO of Hygiene Diamonds
- David Phelps, CEO of Freedom Founders
- Laura Hatch, CEO of Front Office Rocks
- Chris Phelps, CEO of The Phelps Institute
- Brian Colao, DSO group director for Dykema
- Tonya Lanthier, RDH, CEO of Dental Post
- Bruce Baird, co-founder of Productive Dentist Academy
- Vicki McManus, CEO of Productive Dentist Academy
- Steven Wingfield, president of Dental Whale Practice Group
- Joe Cavaretta, president of Dental Whale Services
- Mary Hughes, RDH, BS, vice president of clinical affairs for Dental Whale Practice Group
“It’s like attending the best TED Talks on practice management, all at one conference,” Dr. Leune said. “Every talk has the same core theme: How does a private dentist grow their success in the business side of dentistry?”
Dentists who attend any of the private events held on Thursday, Sept. 26, will receive complimentary access to the summit on Friday and Saturday. Private events on Sept. 26 include:
- Breakaway Business Masters Seminar by Dr. Scott Leune
- Hygiene Diamonds’ Hygiene Explosion Workshop by Wendy Briggs
- Dental Success Network Member Event with Dr. Mark Costes
- How to Double Your Dental Practice Production by Dr. John Mels
- Freedom Founders Member Event with David Phelps
- Principles of Persuasion Workshop by Chris Phelps
Registration for private events should be made through the individual companies.
Dental Whale Business Immersion Summit
When: Sept. 27 from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Sept. 28 from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Aria Resort & Casino, 3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada
For more information, or to register for the Dental Whale Business Immersion Summit, visit https://convention.dentalwhale.com
About Dental Whale
With offices in Atlanta, San Antonio and Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Dental Whale is an innovative dental company carving a new category of group private practice ownership and management. Through its suite of subsidiary companies, Dental Whale helps dentists operate dental practices more efficiently by saving money on purchases, marketing to new patients, expanding through acquisitions, improving patient experience and increasing office efficiency. In 2018, Dental Whale and its more than 850 team members supported more than 17,000 dentists and helped serve more than 4 million patients. For more information on Dental Whale, call 855-339-3740 or visit https://www.dentalwhale.com/Read More